THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION, WHICH MAY BE ENFORCED BY THE PARTIES.
2. Updates to AgreementLēto Foods may update or change this Agreement from time to time by posting the revised Agreement on the Site. The revised Agreement is effective immediately upon posting. You agree to be bound by any such revisions and should visit this page to determine the current terms of our Agreement. We will note the date of the last update at the top of the Agreement.
3. Site Accessibility and SecurityYou will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all data lines, computer software and hardware, and other equipment needed to access and use this Site. You understand your content may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmission over multiple networks and changes to conform to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Lēto Foods will not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that might infect your computer or other property through your use of this Site. While we intend to make this Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, you acknowledge that this Site may be interrupted, suspended, or terminated from time to time for any reason, including interruptions in Internet service that are beyond the control of Lēto Foods and Site maintenance. Lēto Foods will not be responsible for any data lost during Internet transmissions or your inability to access the Site.
6. Creating an Account
Our products currently are not available in retail stores. Our products are prepared by us, frozen, and shipped directly to you and are available for shipping only to specific zip codes (“Lēto Shipping Area”). The Lēto Shipping Area may change from time to time. Before you place an order with us, you may set up an online account via our website. If you choose to create an account, you must provide us with your address, which must be within the Lēto Shipping Area, an email address and create a password to establish your account.
7. Placing an OrderWe have several one-time purchase options and subscriptions that automatically deliver products at a prescribed interval. All box options contain minimum order quantities. Some, but not all, options allow you to customize the mix of product flavors. We do not offer order cancelations; however, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to change your delivery week. All change requests must be submitted by midnight (Central Time) on the Friday before the upcoming delivery. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information you enter when placing an order. If you do not enter complete and accurate information, we might not be able to provide you with the products you order. The shipping address you enter must be within the Lēto Shipping Area, or we will not be able to fulfill your order.
If you have a subscription, all flavor selections on recurring orders must be made via email.
8. Pricing and AvailabilityAll prices shown are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice. The price of shipping varies based upon where you live and the pack size you choose. The price of shipping is subject to change. All items are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order, and to discontinue products without notice, even if you have already placed your order. Due to the nature of the Internet, it is not possible for us to restrict access to the Site only to those locations where we do business, but products offered on the Site are available for shipping only to the zip codes in the Lēto Shipping Area. You should not consider anything on the Site as an offer to sell or as a solicitation to the public to purchase any product from us in a location where such products are not available for shipping. You must pay any sales taxes on the products, as required by your state and local governments.
9. PaymentPayment must be made through Shopify Payments. You may use only valid credit cards, Apple Pay, or Shop Pay to pay for your order. By submitting your order, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated card and authorize us to charge your order to that card. If the card cannot be verified, is invalid, or is not otherwise acceptable, your order may be suspended or canceled automatically.
10. RefundsWe cannot accept returns or exchanges. We will consider refunds on a case-by-case basis only if (i) the product arrives damaged, (ii) there is a problem with a specific item, or (iii) the number of products delivered is incorrect. In order for us to process your request, you must submit the request within 14 days of the shipping date along with photographic evidence of the damage, problem with a specific item, or the number of products delivered. The request must be sent to email@example.com.
11. Product Descriptions and AllergensThis Site contains descriptions of our products. We attempt to be as accurate as possible and eliminate errors on the Site, but we do not warrant that any product, description, photograph, pricing, or other information is complete, current, or error-free. In the event of an error on the Site, we reserve the right to correct such error. We do not diagnose, prevent, or treat illnesses, and we do not make any claims as to the effectiveness of eating certain foods to cure or heal illnesses. The information presented on the Site should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider. Our products are produced in a facility that process peanuts, almonds, and coconut.
12. User ContentLēto Foods is a distributor, not a publisher, of content provided by you. The Site may solicit you to review our products or share information for others to view and read (“User Content”). You agree to post only comments related to the use of our products and services. You agree not to post any material that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, infringing of publicity rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties. You may not post anything that discriminates based on race, color, sex, gender identity, age, religion, disability, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, or military discharge status. You may not post any material that contains a virus, malware, or information about or images of children under the age of 13. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all rights to the User Content and other information that you post on the Site, that it is true and accurate, does not violate this Agreement, and that you will indemnify Lēto Foods for all claims resulting from your User Content. You acknowledge that your User Content is public communication and may be read by others without your knowledge. By providing and/or posting User Content, you grant Lēto Foods a nonexclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, perpetual, and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, or distribute your User Content and to use your name with the User Content alone or as part of other works in conjunction with services offered by Lēto Foods in any form, media, or technology now known or developed in the future. Lēto Foods does not control or endorse any User Content and disclaims liability for any User Content posted by You or any OTHER PERSON. Lēto Foods reserves the right to disallow or remove any posting that, in Lēto Foods’ sole discretion, does not meet the requirements of this paragraph.
13. Trademarks and Copyrights“Lēto Foods” and our logo are trademarks of Lēto Foods and all rights in these trademarks are expressly reserved. All material located on this Site is the exclusive property of Lēto Foods or used with the express permission of the copyright or trademark owner. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, none of the material may be copied, distributed, downloaded, modified, or displayed in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Lēto Foods or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to access, display, copy, and download the materials on this Site only for your personal use, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. By downloading the material from this Site, you do not acquire any ownership interest or rights to the copyrighted material or our trademark. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes and may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
If you are a copyright owner or owner’s agent and find content on the Site you believe infringes upon your copyright(s), you may submit a notification in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to the following address. Upon receipt of proper notice, we will expeditiously remove the infringing content. If we become aware that one of our users is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate that user.
855 N Skokie Hwy, Suite D, Lake Bluff IL 60044
14. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of LiabilityYou expressly agree that use of this site is at your sole risk. THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY LĒTO FOODS ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. Neither LĒTO FOODS nor any of its affiliates, employees, agents, or licensors make any REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LĒTO FOODS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR EMAILS SENT FROM LĒTO FOODS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. LĒTO FOODS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, even if LĒTO FOODS has been advised of the possibility of such damages. the aggregate liability of LĒTO FOODS, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive, or imputed), product liability, strict liability, or other theory, arising out of or relating to these terms or the purchase or use of any products described on the site WILL BE LIMITED TO THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
Warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.