Flavor Profile: Strawberry ice cream
This creamy smoothie is loaded with refreshing berry flavors. The mix of ingredients may help support your energy, with a host of ingredients that may help your baby’s development.
FEATURED INGREDIENTSStrawberry and Oats
- Complex carbohydrates and vitamins may help fuel the body with natural energy
- Loaded with vitamin C, strawberries may:
- Help support the development of your baby's cartilage and skin
- Help produce collagen to support skin regeneration for your growing belly
- Full of fiber and minerals
- May help manage blood sugar levels to naturally support energy
- May combat the natural oxidative stress the occurs during pregnancy via antioxidants
- Organic Strawberries
- Organic Mangoes
- Organic Coconut Milk (Coconut, Water)
- Organic Whole Grain Oats – Gluten Free
- Organic Whole Chia Seeds
- Organic Beet Powder
- Choline Bitartrate
- Contains: Coconut. Produced in a facility that also processes Peanuts, Almond.
- Ingredients and Nutrition Facts are subject to change. The most up-to-date information is on the pouch!
1-1.5 cups Almond Milk
- Step 1: Add 1-1.5 cups of desired liquid to blender
- Step 2: Empty frozen pouch of ingredients into blender
- Step 3: Blend for 30+ seconds