Flavor Profile: Creamy peaches
Having trouble eating more flavorful food? We designed this smoothie to be milder for those experiencing strong aversions during pregnancy. This calming blend with peaches and carrots is made with low acidity foods to make it easier to tolerate. See recommended liquid section for details on how to make this more or less flavorful.
Ingredients are non-GMO, dairy-free, gluten-free, with no added sugar.
FEATURED INGREDIENTSPeaches and Carrots
- Contain beta-carotene, which the body coverts to Vitamin A, which may help support eye health and immunity
- Include antioxidants, which may combat the natural oxidative stress that occurs during pregnancy
- A low acid fruit that may help avoid uncomfortable symptoms like heartburn
- Contain potassium and electrolytes; this pair may help restore fluids and promote hydration
- Organic Peaches (Peaches, Ascorbic and citric acid to preserve color)
- Organic Bananas (Bananas, Ascorbic and citric acid to preserve color)
- Organic Carrots
- Organic Whole Grain Oats – Gluten Free
- Organic Coconut Milk (Coconut, Water)
- Organic Dates
- Choline Bitartrate
- Contains: Coconut. Produced in a facility that also processes Peanuts, Almond.
- Ingredients and Nutrition Facts are subject to change. The most up-to-date information is on the pouch!
Almond Milk for a milder, creamier blend; 100% Orange Juice for extra kick (1-1.5 Cups)
100% Orange Juice (with no added sugars) can be a great addition to a pregnancy diet as long as portions are under control. Naturally containing nutrients like folate and vitamin C, this juice can compliment what you are already eating.
- Step 1: Add 1-1.5 cups of desired liquid to blender
- Step 2: Empty frozen pouch of ingredients into blender
- Step 3: Blend for 30+ seconds